This document explains how to configure VMware Horizon (with True SSO enabled) integration with Workspace ONE (vIDM), using Secret Double Octopus as an identity provider for SAML pass-through.
The environment used for the integration described in this document is based on the following software versions:
- Octopus Authentication Server version 4.8
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Domain Controller
- Horizon 7.9 Connection Server (CS)
- Windows Desktop and RDS Host with Horizon 7.9 Agents installed
- Workspace ONE Access, i.e., VMware Identity Manager (vIDM) 19.03