This document explains how to configure Citrix XenApp integration with Secret Double Octopus, using a NetScalar pass-through.
The environment used for the integration described in this document is based on the following software versions:
- Octopus Authentication Server version 4.8
- Citrix NetScaler Gateway version 12.0
Before beginning the integration process, verify that the following requirements are met:
- You have access to a unique enterprise certificate. The certificate can generally be downloaded from the Enterprise Root Certificate Authority server of your organization.
- The Citrix Federated Authentication Service (FAS) is installed. For detailed information about installing and configuring the FAS go to
- The Octopus Authentication client for Windows must be installed on the Citrix Master Image and configured with the corresponding AD Authentication Service (in the Octopus Management Console) in order to unlock the remote workstation.