Secret Double Octopus supports FIDO authentication, allowing users to access services quickly and easily. In addition to providing a fast login experience, FIDO authentication offers an excellent solution for situations in which users are working offline, have no mobile device, etc...
This document provides system administrators with step-by-step instructions for configuring FIDO authentication settings. It also describes the end-user experience for FIDO registration and authentication.
Administrative operations, which are performed in the Octopus Management Console, include:
- Enabling Global FIDO Authentication
- Configuring FIDO Settings for Directories
- Sending FIDO Enrollment Invitations
End-user processes include:
- Registration for FIDO Authentication
- FIDO Authentication in the User Portal
- Logging into Windows Workstations Using a FIDO Key