This document describes the configurations required for SAML 2.0 integration between the Octopus Authenticator and ServiceDesk Plus.
The environment used for the integration described in this document is based on the following software versions:
- Octopus Authentication Server version 5.0.2
- ServiceDesk Plus 11.3 installed on Windows 2012 R2 server
The integration process involves the following sequential phases:
- Creating the ServiceDesk Plus SAML Service: Add and configure the required SAML service in the Octopus Management Console
- Configuring ServiceDesk Plus: Add Identity Provider details and enable SSO in your ServiceDesk Plus environment
- Completing Service Integration: Add the ACS URL and other parameters to the Octopus SAML service