This document describes the procedures required for integrating the Secret Double Octopus solution with Azure AD directories, enabling passwordless authentication for Azure AD users to all Octopus-protected services, e.g., login to Windows and the User Portal.
The end-to-end integration process involves the following stages:
• Configuring the Azure AD Environment
• Configuring the Octopus Management Console
• Integrating Windows Workstation with the Azure Domain
Before you begin, make sure that you have:
• A configured Azure AD Domain Services managed domain
• Access to your organization's certificate for LDAPS connection (.pfx file) and the associated password.