Octopus Authentication Server Version 5.0.8 Patch 9819
Modified on: Tue, 10 May, 2022 at 4:36 PM
Octopus Authentication Server version 5.0.8 Patch 9819 is released.
For patch only: Authentication Serverversion 5.0.8 is required.
In addition, the following previously released patches are required:
• Octopus Authentication Server v5.0.8 patch 9657
• Octopus Authentication Server v5.0.8 patch 9678
The patch includes the following fixes:
- Authentication failure on Chromebook
- Error on RADIUS authentication: "fido token not found"
- Unexpected password change on MFA authentication
- Future support for mobile Octopus Authenticator (iOS & Android)
Attached please find the release notes with the list of all fixes in this patch.
Download Octopus Authentication Server v5.0.8 patch 9819 - Dropbox
Download Octopus Authentication Server v5.0.8 patch 9819 - FTP
Direct Download curl -LO https://www.dropbox.com/s/07dy2xoazevtnvw/patch.SSA-9819-b02.run
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.