You'll probably be able to find a quick answer to your question by searching our knowledge base in the portal, even while creating a ticket with the web form.
We encourage you to use this method, in which with a few clicks of a mouse you can find the required information, before submitting a new ticket.
To shorten the information gathering cycle and to enable us to provide you with a faster resolution please include any relevant information from the following template:
- Severity (Urgent, High, Medium, Low)：<default Medium>
- Type of inquiry (Problem, Question, Feature Request, Other)：
- Description of the issue/scenario:
- Error message:
- Event Date：
- Product Component (Management console, Auth Server,, Windows agent, Other)：
- Product Component Version：
- Endpoint OS Version and build:
- Virtualization technology: (VDI, VMWARE, CITRIX etc.)
- Related Service：(Desktop login, SAML, LDAP, RADIUS etc,)
- Reproducible? (Once, Often, 100%, Never)：
- Log attached (Yes, No)：